I would like to feed you extremely large bites of this cheesy garlic bread. It’s simple. Cheesy. Garlicky. Carby… deliciousness.
There’s a certain joy that comes from simplicity. The way a good cup of coffee can change your mood. The minute of silence you get when you’ve had a head spinning, crazy day. The sweet bliss that comes from a new pair of fuzzy socks. (Okay, maybe that’s just me). You know, the kind of unadulterated happiness you feel when you find a twenty while you’re doing your laundry. That kind.
This garlic bread is just that simple.
Let’s talk good kitchen magic. Now, If I could only get that ‘magic’ to do the dishes.
Let’s make quick cheesy garlic bread!
|EASY CHEESY GARLIC BREAD|| || |
- 4 slices French bread (cut into 1-inch thick slices)
- 2 slices of Provolone Cheese (divid each into 2 pieces - semicircles)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon parsley
- ⅛ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 425 degrees F.
- Place one of the cheese semicircles on the slice of french bread. Sprinkle a little bit of salt, granulated garlic, and a small pinch of parsley/Italian seasoning. Repeat on all slices.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 4 - 6 minutes or until cheese starts to just bubble. Serve warm!